11.06.2011

SYTYCD 2011

This post is way overdue. One month and twenty days past due to be exact. At any rate, it's here now and I'm still just as excited to share this post with you as I was while I was taking these photos!
Traditionally, every year for the past 4 years, my mom and I have made it our own mini vacation to see the incredible dancers from SYTYCD on tour. The first year we ever went was in Pensacola, then Tallahassee, then New Orleans, and most recently Orlando (shout out to Mickey!!). I really couldn't even begin to describe how much we both enjoy this experience. It's the best money spent and we obviously would do it again in a heart beat. Generally we purchase tickets relatively close to the stage and wait afterwards for the meet-n-greet outside after the show, but this year was a little different. I'm not sure if it has always been offered and I was just completely unaware of it or if it was something new offered, but we had the chance to purchase special tickets to sit front row and meet the dancers before their performance and mingle around and get autographs. We decided to try it out........and I'm so glad we did. All of the dancers were just as nice as they seemed on my tv screen at home. I mean, I didn't have true, heart-to-heart, long, life story conversations, but it was definitely a more relaxed setting than the rushing-to-the-bus-quick-pic-after-the-show kind of thing. I tried my best to get some good shots during the show (really it's hard not to get a good one when you're taking pictures of these kind of dancers) but I was definitely absorbed in watching more than sitting behind my camera lens.


enjoy,
Meredith

 
 attractive


...and if the music is good, you dance.

3 comments:

  1. i love it! Melanie and Caitlynn were my favorites. i want to get tickets for the tour next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am. I'm still undecided with who my favorite is. You should really go though. It's one of the highlights of my year every time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your Blog. You're a beautiful young woman with a bright future. If your mother only checked her mail more often. This research is killing me.

    ReplyDelete