7.15.2011

Skyscraper

Three days ago I became a proud owner of Demi Lovato's new single, Skyscraper, when it was released at midnight on itunes. I was first "introduced" to her when people started telling me I resembled a girl on the Disney channel named Demi Lovato. Although I was/am a huge Disney fanatic, I didn't recognize the name and began to watch more carefully for a girl who had to be a winner if she looked anything like me; and in fact, she's a huge winner and I am extremely flattered anyone could possibly think that I remotely favor her. I have been a fan of hers for years now. I watched Sonny with a Chance, kept up with her youtube videos, listened.....and attempted to sing her songs, watched her debut on Grey's Anatomy even though I'm not an avid viewer, and of course, I follow her on twitter. From what I've observed, she seems like a lovely person and when I watched her interview with Ryan Seacrest recently, I just fell more in love with her as not only an artist but as a normal, real person. I definitely feel that her video for Skyscraper conveyed the message she was hoping for; and it is one of the more raw and beautiful music videos of today that I just really had to share it with everyone. 
love this.
Meredith





Yeah it's a long way down but I'm closer to the clouds up here

No comments:

Post a Comment