5.25.2011

Orange you glad you feel better?

     Now I know a lot of people get sick and get colds and have terrible allergies in the spring, but I've never been one of those people........until yesterday morning. 4:26 a.m. to be exact. I woke up with the worst sore throat I have ever had. I could barely breathe because I couldn't swallow, my ears hurt, my body ached, my head was throbbing, and my eyes hurt. So of course I struggled to the kitchen, swallowed a hand full of echinacea and ibuprophen and went back to bed. (oh, and of course I had to get back up for class since I had my first test in my summer class yesterday. The joys of terrible timing.) But once I got back home I decided to sleep for the rest of the day and I was desperate for something appealing to eat so I sliced an orange; and I'm fairly positive I found my perfect remedy for getting well.


  • oranges
  • photos
  • sleep
  • echinacea  




Pretty sure it was the oranges that pulled me through. :)
I felt so much better this morning when I woke up. 
Such a pleasant little surprise.


xo
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment