1.15.2011

City of Sin

          I always think of, but never divulge just how thankful I am that I can share my photos with you guys. Not only that, but I'm so appreciative that you can hopefully experience some of what I have experienced and see the story behind them. These particular photos were taken about a month ago from my birthday that I celebrated in Las Vegas. I turned 21 (a beautiful and somewhat dreaded number, depending on the angle at which you look at it) and I was fortunate enough to spend it with the closests people in my life. It was definitely a mixture of a Paradiso Girls hit song and a string of crowded events. We stayed at Caesar's Palace, enjoyed "Love" from Cirque du Soleil, lost money, won money, road an extremely fast rollercoaster, gazed out our hotel window, went sight seeing, shopped in the most beautiful shops and did some of the other "typical" Las Vegas rituals to name a few things on our list. We also saw Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Brittany Snow at Serendipity, but unfortunately didn't get a picture with them. "There [were] too many people around"; however, we did get a slight picture of them, and I got a "happy birthday" from Vanessa. But enough with the stories. Have a look! <3

21st Birthday.......Las Vegas.


-Meredith Pritchard

No comments:

Post a Comment