7.01.2010

Summer's no Bummer.

Can I get an amen? Yet again, I shall use another blog to convey how much I adore the sunshine. I mean really, the only downside to summer is that it ends. Everything is more beautiful in the summer especially vampires and werewolves. Yep! Eclipse came out Tuesday and I definitely was in the mass crowds with my friend. If you haven't seen it...well obviously I'd say you should, but then again if you loved the Twilight series you would have already seen it so...anyway I've got some more summer pictures! Some are from Disney world with my parents. I'm truly a Disney kid through and through. I love everything that is produced by Disney. I even wanted to be a Disney kid when I was younger...I'd still wish that if I wasn't already 20. :)

ENNNNNJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment